Zudena (Udenafil) is a drug used in urology to treat erectile dysfunction.
We do not sell any medicines and refer you to trusted web stores.
Other name of Zudena:
Treatment of erection disorders, characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Zudena has the following active ingredient: Udenafil. Zudena (Udenafil) is a therapeutic agent hypothesized to improve erectile dysfunction through interaction with the phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme.
How to use
Zudena is taken orally, regardless of the meal. Do not break or split a Zudena tablet. Swallow it whole.
The Recommended dose is 100 mg, taken 30 minutes before anticipated sexual activity
Drug Class and Mechanism
Udenafil is a drug used in urology to treat erectile dysfunction. It belongs to a class of drugs called PDE5 inhibitor, which many other erectile dysfunction drugs such as avanafil, sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil also belong to.
If Zudena is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. The maximum recommended frequency of application – 1 times per day.
Store Zudena in a dry, dark place at a temperature no higher than 86° F (30° C). Do not store drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs out of the reach children and pets.
Sexual activity is a potential risk for patients with cardiovascular disease, so treatment of erectile dysfunction, including using of Udenafil, should not hold for men with heart disease, in which sexual activity is not recommended.
Patients with obstruction of blood outflow from the left ventricle (aortic stenosis) may be more sensitive to the action of vasodilators, including inhibitors of PDE. Despite the lack of clinical trials of cases of prolonged erection (longer than 4 hours) and priapism (painful erections lasting more than 6 h), such phenomena are peculiar to this class of drugs. In the event of an erection lasting more than 4 hours (regardless of pain), patients should immediately seek medical help. In the absence of timely treatment of priapism can lead to irreversible damage to the erectile tissue and erectile function.
List of those who must take Zudena with extra caution:
Patients with uncontrolled hypertension,
Patients with hereditary degenerative diseases of the retina (including retinitis pigmentosa, proliferative diabetic retinopathy);
Patients who have undergone over the last 6 months of stroke, myocardial infarction or coronary artery bypass grafting;
Patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment; presence of congenital long QT syndrome, or an increase in the QT interval as a result of taking the drugs; predisposition to priapism;
Patients with anatomical deformation of the penis; the presence of penile implant; sexual activity in patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system such as unstable angina or angina occurring during sexual intercourse, chronic heart failure (II-IV functional class NYHA classification), which developed during the last 6 months, uncontrolled heart rhythm disordershypotension;
Do not use Udenafil in combination with other treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Do not take Udenafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite (“poppers”). Taking Udenafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
Consult your doctor before taking Udenafil. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
– Inhibitors of cytochrome P450 isoenzyme CYP3A4 (ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, indinavir, cimetidine, erythromycin, grapefruit juice) may enhance the action of Udenafil.
– Ketoconazole (400 mg) increases the bioavailability and Cmax of Udenafil (100 mg) almost 2-fold (212%) and 0.8-fold (85%), respectively.
– Ritonavir and indinavir substantially increases the effects of Udenafil.
– Dexamethasone, rifampin, and anticonvulsants drugs (carbamazepine, phenytoin and phenobarbital) may accelerate the metabolism of Udenafil, so joint application with the above medications weakens the effect of Udenafil.
– The joint application of Udenafil (30 mg / kg orally) and nitroglycerin (2.5 mg / kg once, w / w) did not reveal any effect on the pharmacokinetics of Udenafil in experimental studies, but the simultaneous use of nitroglycerin and of Udenafil is not recommended because of possible reduce blood pressure.
– Udenafil and drugs from the group of alpha-blockers are vasodilator, therefore, in the joint admission should be appointed at the minimum doses.
Possible Side Effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Udenafil: hives, difficult breathing, your face, lips, tongue, or throat swelling.
Stop using Zudena and get emergency medical help if you have: Palpitations, prolonged erections, flushing, dizziness eye pain, increased lacrimation, nasal congestion, headache.